South of Nowhere- Season 1 (3 Disc Set)

South of Nowhere- Season 1 (3 Disc Set)

How nice to see you
Have a nice time i find South of Nowhere- Season 1 (3 Disc Set) I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Can somebody please tell me...4
Why on earth did Season Two come out/arrive before Season One? It seriously makes no sense whatsoever. I have Season Two, but I want to watch them (again) in order darnit.

Heh, anyway. I love this show...

yes! 5
i can't believe they put south of nowhere on dvd!! hells yes!! this show is wonderful but i never thought i'd see them put it on dvd!! i'm deff saving up some money so i can get seasons 1 and 2 a.s.a.p!!

just one question though - why did they put season 2 out before season 1??

and they better put season 3 out, too!!!!






Amazing5
I love this show. I seriously squealed like a little girl when I found out this was on dvd and all I have to say is its about time. I seriously can't wait to get them in the mail. This is a MUST HAVE.

About South of Nowhere- Season 1 (3 Disc Set) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #312 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-10-21
  • Format: NTSC
  • Running time: 117 minutes

Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

Cheap new DVD releases

New - Hottest DVD releases