Journey to the Center of the Earth (Limited-Edition 2-D and 3-D with Glasses)

Journey to the Center of the Earth (Limited-Edition 2-D and 3-D with Glasses)

We are interested in Journey to the Center of the Earth (Limited-Edition 2-D and 3-D with Glasses) I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Journey to Excedrin!!!4
Got my copy from Amazon today(even b4 the actual release date!)I
really did enjoy the film..one of those mindless, fun, entertaining vechicles that BF is particularly at home in .(Did anyone notice Brendan seemed to have aquired a very obvious full & fake hairline?) No matter..still one of Hollywoods better actors. The young kid was good too: geez everything about it was good. Here's my problem: the DVD came with 4 sets of those cursed cardboard 3D glasses. I WANTED to see it in 3D but after 15 minutes, I got the worst headache.(Thus the reference to Excedrin.) Had to end up watching it in 2D. Anyone else ever find it impossible to use those damn glasses? I think I read that in the Theatre, patrons got solid plastic-type glasses.
oh well, a recommended film for all ages. Kudos to the special effects team & to Jules Verne for a great piece of fiction..or IS it????????????

Not really worth the effort3
I love a good 3-D movie. My first date with my wife was at a 3-D movie. I'm the author of Walt Disney World with Disabilities, and I've seen every 3-D movie at all the Disney parks more times than I can count (Now those movies have incredible 3-D effects!). Unfortunately the effects in this movie were very weak. The 3-D rarely seemed to pop out at the audience. If it did, it lacked impact. There was so much potential, but it just wasn't used.

Now combine that with a very weak script, plot and character development, and poor special effects even without the 3-D involved, and you have this movie. A good sci-fi movie takes you out of reality and creates another world. You believe it's real for just a couple of hours and you live the adventure. This movie never managed that. We were rather bored.

Brendan Fraser did a good job with what he had to work with, but it just wasn't much. I just can't recommend this movie as a purchase. Maybe just a rental if you have an unlimited rental deal.


Kooky Family Fun4
This was a great movie! As with all movies of this genre, there were some silly & tired lines, but on the whole very enjoyable. Kept you one the edge of your seat laughing.

Great flick to watch with the kids or by yourself.





About Journey to the Center of the Earth (Limited-Edition 2-D and 3-D with Glasses) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-10-28
  • Rating: PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Formats: Color, Full Screen, Widescreen, NTSC
  • Number of discs: 1

Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

Cheap new DVD releases

New - Hottest DVD releases

DVD releases UK