Hoggin All The Covers [CD/DVD Combo]

Hoggin All The Covers [CD/DVD Combo]

Are You Interested in Hoggin All The Covers [CD/DVD Combo] from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

So Much Fun!5
I recently saw the Band from TV in concert, which is what made me so excited that this CD/DVD was coming out. It is so much fun to hear and see your favorite TV stars in a new element, singing and playing instruments. It's so obvious that they are having the time of their lives performing in this band, and it's even better that the proceeds go to charity. I have the CD on repeat and the DVD features bring the band to life. Get your hands on this great combo set immediately!





About Hoggin All The Covers [CD/DVD Combo] detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #30 in Music
  • Released on: 2008-10-28
  • Dimensions: .54" h x 4.97" w x 5.55" l, .25 pounds

Bye Bye
Cheers and Care



Cheap new DVD releases

New - Hottest DVD releases

DVD releases UK