Center Stage (Ac3 Dol)

Center Stage (Ac3 Dol)

Hi, how are you?
To day I find introduce you this Center Stage (Ac3 Dol) from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Outstanding5
Simply outstanding. I recently saw Tommy at the House of Blue in Hollywood, CA (8-23-2008)and I would say that this DVD captured the sense and feel of that concert. I also have the Center stage CD and let me tell you, the DVD truely brings ou the magic of Tommy's live rperformance.

Journey Outback Experience 5
To see Tommy play live and realize he's making all the music on one guitar is amazing. Initiation, takes you thru the door into the wild and spiritual, an ancient feeling.
Touched





About Center Stage (Ac3 Dol) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3138 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-10-14
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: AC-3, Dolby, DVD-Video, Live, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Running time: 107 minutes

Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

Hot New Releases in Movies & TV @ Amazon.com

Cheap new DVD releases

Just Arrived - Hottest DVD releases