Love Comes Softly Series, Vol. 1

Love Comes Softly Series, Vol. 1

How ya doing?
Now I find Love Comes Softly Series, Vol. 1 I make this product appeal to young people

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Love's......5
Repackaging a good series....in 2 Volumes.
These are available separately....and in other sets. Check the pricing for best value.
Vol 1 has the first disc in WS and PS
Vol 2 has the same setup.
Each Vol has 3 of the series of 6.

I am a guy and enjoyed them...I love chicks therefore I like 'chick' flicks :) Good family viewing and written by Canadian author Janette Oke.





Warming heart movies5
First of all, sorry for my language, because English not my main language.

I want to talk about "Love Comes Softly" that I just saw its.
This is my first review that I wanna write for.
Because after I saw this warming heart movies, its very affeced to my mind.
The story was very beautiful, also with the sceneric view that appeared on the movies.

Most of all, I wanna to say was "Love can grow up by close-up and it comes softly. You don't know its until it's covered all of your heart"
This could described for this movies.

I must goto see "Love's Enduring Promise" and the next in this series.
Goodbye.

About Love Comes Softly Series, Vol. 1 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #6124 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-10-14
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Formats: Box set, Color, DVD-Video, Widescreen, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Number of discs: 4
  • Running time: 260 minutes

Love Comes Softly Series, Vol. 1 Description

Disc 1: Love Comes Softly WS Disc 2: Love Comes Soflty PS Disc 3: Love's Enduring Promise PS Disc 4: Love's Long Journey PS


Have a COOL !
Cheers

Hot New Releases in Movies & TV @ Amazon.com

Cheap new DVD releases

Just Arrived - Hottest DVD releases