Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag [Blu-ray]

Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag [Blu-ray]

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

awesome - Made My BlueRay Player Purchase Worth It5
I purchased this, like my blueray player on a whim. It sat unwatched for a couple of weeks until today. OMG - if you like military aviation - there is nothing better out there. The photography is incredible. Be warned - there are some inflight combat shots that I had to rewind to make sure they were real - they are. It is just that you have never seen it from the perspective that It was shot - amazing stuff. Tip: crank up your surround sound and sub woofer. Some of the take off scenes in particular sound and feel like you are standing right there on the flightlne when they take off - simply awesome .

Saw on Netflix View it Now. Gotta have now!5
I found this video on Netflix. I watched it on the "View it Now" feature. Now I've gotta see this in full resolution. I would have been happy getting the DVD, (don't have a blue ray player, or compatible television yet) but finding out that the bonus disc is a Windows Media Player compatible format that plays at the full 1080p makes me want to order this next day air. From a production standpoint, anyone that loves airshows MUST HAVE this DVD. This from someone who has only seen it in a low quality format. I can't wait to see the WMVHD quality on my computer. Funny thing is I don't remember hearing about this when it would have been new in Imax theatres. What a bummer that I wasn't able to see it on the big screen.

awesome!4
This is an awesome film about the red flag excercise that happens every year @ nellis afb nevada. the sounds on this thing are phenomenal when viewed with a bose or similar system. my only complaint is the picture is a little jumpy at times due to formatting to fit the screen. the film has been formatted from imax to dvd....it won't be seamless. if you have ever been in the AF this is a no brainer purchase. excellent addition to my dvd collection!





About Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag [Blu-ray] detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #787 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-10-14
  • Rating: G (General Audience)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
  • Formats: AC-3, Color, Dolby, Widescreen
  • Original language: English
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Running time: 48 minutes



Cheap new DVD releases

New - Hottest DVD releases