The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - The Complete Series

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - The Complete Series

I will introduce you to
Now I find The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - The Complete Series from amazon website you can see now

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Great show at a great price!5

This was well worth the wait. Haven't seen the show since it was cancelled 40 some odd years ago. Watched the first couple of shows - it still rocks and it's almost like watching it anew.

The packaging is top notch. The Amazon price is really cheap - considering what you get.

At long last...The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is here!!5
I've been a die-hard fan of "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." since discovering it on TNT, roughly 15 years ago. (Since the series itself predates me by about ten years, I can't claim to be an "original" fan, whose wait for this set has been, I'm sure, even more exhaustive than mine! For those of you out there, I salute you for your patience!) Ever since that time, I've been waiting for the series to become available, in its entirety, in some home video format. I bought most of the two-episode VHS tapes back in the day, but noticed in recent years that the quality was starting to deteriorate, as is the downfall with the VHS format.

When I discovered, through TVShowsOnDVD.com, that MFU was going to be release in one fell swoop, I jettisoned my tapes on eBay, and dug for more information. I knew the set was available through TimeLife, but after reading negative reviews about customer service and the quality of the packaging, I held off, also hoping the $250 price tag offered there would diminish with its retail release.

When my set arrived in the mail today, I could hardly wait to crack it open. The wait had been long enough. I was pleased to discover that the "flimsy cardboard packaging" which one reviewer commented on was nowhere to be found, and had instead been replaced with some sturdier cardboard, certainly worthy of a prominent display place. I was also concerned when I had read about the disc holders in the "books" for each season, and that they broke off easily, causing the discs to slide around inside the case and scratch themselves in the process. Again, these fears were alleviated after discovering each disc on its own "page", secured solidly in place. It's a little thing, yes, but important to take into consideration, especially for a collector.

That said, the set DOES vary slightly from the photo shown above. The photo shows two discs per page, when, in actuality, there is only one. This makes for some rather thick books (the set will look impressive and sizable on any shelf, due to the width of each book. The fourth season is about half the width, as it contains only six DVDs, as opposed to 11 in the preceding seasons).

I haven't even scratched the surface of this mammoth set yet (I did fire up Season Four's "The Summit-Five Affair" today, but that's all the further I've gotten), but for any fan of the series, this is the last stop. This set contains U.N.C.L.E. in its entirety...and the bonus features look amazing.

It took a long time, but the wait is over...buy it and enjoy!






fantastic set5
I got this set when it was a Time Life exclusive. Now I wish I had waited as it will be less expensive through Amazon. But I love seeing these old episodes. I loved this show as a teenager and watching them helps me to relive my childhood. It has been so long since I saw these episodes, its like seeing them again for the first time. Get it if you can. Open channel D.

About The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - The Complete Series detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #105 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-10-21
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Formats: Box set, Black & White, Color, DVD-Video, Full Screen, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Subtitled in: English
  • Number of discs: 41
  • Running time: 5620 minutes

I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

Cheap new DVD releases

New - Hottest DVD releases