Celtic Woman - The Greatest Journey: Essential Collection

Celtic Woman - The Greatest Journey: Essential Collection

We are interested in Celtic Woman - The Greatest Journey: Essential Collection Yes, I think that interesting .

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

A Great Collectors item5
I have not yet seen the DVD but I know it is going to be an amazing one. A great collection of Celtic Woman's previous material plus lots of bonus material including a documentary and some other great information. If you are any kind of fan of Celtic Woman, this is a must have to add to your collection. It is also a great gift for someone who had never seen Celtic Woman or knows little about them.

What is on this DVD??3
I am not able to find much information about this DVD. Is it a DVD of a particular concert? or a mix of the other DVD's? I notice there are four new songs on the CD, but very little information about the format or location of this DVD. If anyone knows please post. Thanks

Celtic Woman - The Greatest Journey: Essential Collection5
I haven't even seen it yet, but I will love it. If it is anything like the beautiful, heavenly music in the previous DVDs, it will be a major Christmas gift to my friends and family.





About Celtic Woman - The Greatest Journey: Essential Collection detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #330 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-10-28
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Formats: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Running time: 90 minutes

Celtic Woman - The Greatest Journey: Essential Collection Description

Companion DVD to Celtic Woman, The Greatest Journey: Essential Collection (CD) includes a very special intimate behind-the-scenes documentary.


I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.



Cheap new DVD releases

New - Hottest DVD releases

DVD releases UK