NFL Greatest Games Series: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowls

NFL Greatest Games Series: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowls

I will introduce you to
We are interested in NFL Greatest Games Series: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowls I make this product appeal to young people

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Where did they get the source for these games2
Like a previous review indicated - the quality of these games are below standard - there has to be better quality footage in the network vaults - these look like they were copied from a bootlegged VHS tape instead of the network source tape -- having said that -- it's still a great piece of history

Great Super Bowl Edition5
With the holiday season approaching and if you have a Black and Gold fan in your family this is a great gift idea. I personally picked it up myself for $22 at the Steelers Sideline Stores and this is just great. You get 5 (near) complete broadcasts of the Steelers SB wins. As I noted earlier with "near" you are missing pre-game, Network Intro, halftime, and postgame which I am overlooking but if you watched Super Bowl XL and watched the intro into Ford Field with Terrible Towels going nuts you get chills and that is not on this set so you feel kind of cheated. If you bought the Road to XL DVD set you are getting a second copy of Super Bowl XL, but buy it for the 1970s broadcasts. The Super Bowl XIII game is IMHO one of the greatest Super Bowls ever between Dallas and Pittsburgh. When you breakdown the product by price you realize that this is a steal and a great edition to your video collection!!!

NFL films finally puts these out!3
OK, I've had these games on VHS tapes for years. I bought this set seeking better quality which I did not get. I thought SB's 9 and 10 were fair at best. I thought my VHS copy of SB 10 was better quality than the one in this set. SB's 13 and 14 were good, but not great. Actually SB 9 and 14 were basically the same copy quality I already had. SB 40 was excellent quality which it should be being the newest.

If you don't already own pirated VHS copies already, you should buy these.
If you are like me already owning copies of these and looking for better quality, you're not gonna get it.

About NFL Greatest Games Series: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowls detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #692 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-10-14
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Formats: Box set, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Number of discs: 5
  • Running time: 600 minutes

I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.


Cheap new DVD releases

New - Hottest DVD releases